FGG, a startup entertainment company and games studio is looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team in publishing a Japanese music & card collection game!
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for sourcing the best business opportunities available in the market, leading to serving our games to millions of players. If you have a passion for video games, manga/anime and you want to work in a friendly and international environment, please don’t hesitate – apply below now.
- Identify and source business opportunities, research about relevant companies and run meetings with findings.
- Develop KPIs that are easily monitored and maintained to give executive leadership quick insights into how the business is performing.
- Act as an internal consultant to create a highly efficient team that is able to deliver on our near-term challenges to set us up for future growth.
- 4+ years of directly relevant experience with Business Development of a digital product, or similar positions.
- You have demonstrated the ability to build KPIs, improve efficiency through process design, and work with cross functional teams to automate and implement processes that you have designed.
- Excellent communication, time-management, and teamwork skills.
- Flexible and open to change and new information, adapting behavior and work methods accordingly.
【Why you’ll love it here】
- A unique opportunity to join in the crucial stages of publishing a big game around a cool new IP for the Japanese market.
- Results driven and open-minded work environment.
- Work with an international, fun and ambitious team.
Don’t hesitate to contact us via the form below or via email – [email protected]